A bit about me
- I'm married to my best friend, Alex
- Mum to the most beautiful fur-baby golden retrievers Nala and Milton (See ADORABLE photo)
- Chocolate enthusiast! (mint dark chocolate is the low key best though..)
- Chasing those sunsets whenever I can
When I'm not taking wedding photos I'm
- Teaching future photographers at a local High School
- Taking my gorgeous pups on beautiful long walks (which is actually me attempting to wrangle two energetic puppies who would like to sniff everything)
- Baking delicious sweets (again, chocolate based if possible haha)
- Getting cosy on the couch with a good book
- Playing netball or going for a run
- Listening to true crime podcasts (ask me for some killer recommendations!! pun 100% intended haha) or acoustic covers of songs
I know how daunting it can be to get your picture taken and I always make sure I create a space where you feel absolutely comfortable and relaxed whilst I am snapping away! I am all about having fun and capturing those beautiful, candid, loved-up moments between the two of you. I always approach my photography with a storytelling approach, to capture a true representation of your special day and deliver the perfect set of photos that you can cherish for years to come.
And an added bonus!
I am known to do basically almost anything to get that perfect shot! I am not afraid to go off the beaten track to get the best angle for a photo! Need me to wrangle any animals? Absolute solid YES from me! Up for some dance floor shenanigans? I am ready to burn up the dance floor! Want a photographer who feels more like a friend? That's me!
It would be my absolute pleasure to be considered as your wedding photographer and be such an important part of your special day!